Company succession is a matter of trust
Whoever wants to sell or hand over a company is confronted with several questions:
- Am I ready to give over my life's work?
- How do I find a suitable successor?
- How can I calculate and achieve a reasonable price?
- Can I use the proceeds to finance my further life?
- When do I have to start planning my succession?
- How long does a business transfer take?
- Are contracts and payments secure?
Each of these questions can only be answered individually: a company is always unique. Ask us about the right strategy for your succession.